This blog began so I could connect with other cloth diapering moms during the 7th Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge – hence the rather uncreative title. I am a stay-at-home mom and I absolutely adore cloth diapering my daughter. This is a season of life where everything changes just as a routine or rhythm is formed…except cloth diapers! The laundry is predictable, the fit is pretty predictable, the absorbency issues are predictable enough, and my diaper sprayer predictably made my life soooo much easier. This blog, my Instagram (mamaest2016), and numerous Facebook groups are where I get to talk about cloth diapers and interact with what my husband refers to as “my people.”
A little bit about me:
- Aside from cloth diapers, I also love Starbucks, chocolate, sleeping, learning just about anything new, and traveling.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) is a huge part of my life and has been instrumental in building my faith. Plus, BSF is also the place where I have met the most amazing mommy friends. No judgment, so much encouragement, and such an amazing community.
- While in college (so, forever ago), I got to study abroad in Spain and do my student teaching in Macedonia. Life changing experiences.
- I met my husband in Korea where we both worked. (He’s an American.) Super long story, but one of my favorite stories to tell. My husband is the love of my life and God gets all the glory in how He brought us together!
- Our daughter was born in September 2016 and she brings so much joy to our lives. However, we basically don’t trust the internet at all and we work very hard at maintaining her privacy online. Her nickname is CC.